“Grupo BizOpps” in the provision of services in general and for the purposes of the administrative solution applicable to the case either Conversso and/or SaleXops, does not collect Sensitive Personal Data (Established as those personal data that affect the most intimate sphere of its User, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk to it. In particular, are considered sensitive those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions, sexual preference), so that none of the personal data provided by the “User” or “Grupo BizOpps” as appropriate, contains information that is considered as Sensitive Data in the terms set forth in Section VI of Article 3 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
“Grupo BizOpps” informs you that it is responsible for the personal data provided by the “User” whether a legal entity or individual with commercial or professional activity, so that the information of the “Users” is treated as strictly confidential, and that the personal data provided may be used for the following purposes:
- Perform the process and identity verification;
- Create your customer file;
- Updating the database;
- Provide the services that could be or have been agreed;
- Carry out the acquisition of rights or products related to the same;
- To evaluate the quality of the service offered; and
- Any purpose analogous or compatible with the above.
- Identification data, such as full name, e-mail address, telephone number, cell phone number;
- Fiscal data, such as fiscal address and Federal Taxpayers Registry number; and
- Banking data, such as bank account information and credit and/or debit card information, and forms of payment.
In addition, “Grupo BizOpps” reserves the right to transfer the personal data collected, in the following cases:
- With whom we have any business association or alliance; and
- In the event of a corporate merger, consolidation or restructuring, the substantial sale of all of our stock and/or assets, or any other corporate change;
The personal data provided to “Grupo BizOpps” will be duly protected through technological, physical and administrative security measures, reasonably preventing their improper use or disclosure.
The “User” may freely and at any time revoke the consent given to “Grupo BizOpps” for the processing of his/her personal data, limit their use or disclosure, as well as implement the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition, by sending a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
The “User” may carry out on his/her own account, or through a duly authorized representative, the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of his Personal Data, limit the use and disclosure of his Personal Data, as well as revoke the consent granted for the processing of the same. For this purpose, the “User” or his representative may request to “Grupo BizOpps”, by sending a request directly through the e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org, the delivery of a form in which he/she affirms his/her decision to exercise his/her rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of his/her Personal Data, accompanied by the following documentation or digitalized information:
- Document proving the identity of the “User” or, as the case may be, the legal representation of the person acting on his behalf;
- The clear and precise description of the related personal data of which it is sought to put into practice any of the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of your Personal Data;
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of your Personal Data;
- Clearly indicate whether the request is for Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition of Personal Data; and
- The reason for the request.
“Grupo BizOpps” undertakes to respond to your request within the legal term established in article 32 of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals. It will be understood that the request has been received the day “Grupo BizOpps” acknowledges receipt of the request of the “User” by e-mail sent to your registered e-mail address. The aforementioned term may be extended once for an equal period, as long as justified by the circumstances of the case.
The request for data protection will also proceed in the same terms when “Grupo BizOpps” does not deliver to the “User” the personal data requested; or does so in an incomprehensible format, refuses to make modifications or corrections to the personal data, the “User” is not satisfied with the information delivered because it is incomplete or does not correspond to the information requested.
The resolution will be communicated through an email that will be sent to the email address that was used by the “User” to promote the request..
In the event that the “User” wishes to perform its right to access their personal data, the requested information will be provided through an email to the address that was used to make the request. Likewise, On the assumption that BizOpps Group does not have the requested information, this incidence will be informed to the “User” by email to the address used to make the request.
Likewise, the “User” is informed that he/she may initiate the procedure for the Protection of the Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of his/her Personal Data, before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data “INAI”, within the fifteen (15) days following the date on which “Grupo BizOpps” gives an answer to his/ her request and the aforementioned has not been satisfactory, or if after the term indicated, “Grupo BizOpps” does not give an answer to his/her request.